Teeth whitening improves the color of your teeth and enhance the beauty of your smile. Removing stains and discoloration by bleaching the teeth to make them up to 7 shades lighter within less than an hour.
The outer layer of the tooth is called Enamel, it contain pores that holds stains. The color of the tooth determined by the thickness and roughness of the enamel and the dentine layer beneath it. The color of natural tooth is created by the reflection of light off the Enamel, combined with the color of the Dentine under it.
Follow the information below to keep your smile white and dazzling:
- Avoid consuming dark or yellow stained substance.Avoid acidic juices and beverages.
- Avoid acidic juices and beverages.
- Chewing sugarless gum to reduce the sensitivity.
- Wait 48 hours before using colored mouthwash/ toothpaste.
- Continue good oral hygiene and flossing to maintain your new color.
- Use over counter pain killers in case of sensitivity.